Saint Etienne de Baigorry
A lot of visits can be foreseen:
- The Roman bridge built in 1661 (in the center of St Etienne de Baigorry)
- Saint-Etienne de Baigorry’s church with its three floors of galleries, a very beautiful baroque altarpiece of the end of the XVII century as well as a magnificent organ
- The Castle of “Etxauz”: very interesting guided visit by the owner of the Castle
- The Cooperative Cellar of wines of lrouléguy and the local producers who will pass on to you the love of wine
- The Valley of Aldudes
- GR 10 : a footpath from the Atlantic Ocean to the Mediterranean sea
The Valley of Baigorry :
– horse riding
– Water sports
– Mountain bike
Continue your journey in the Basque Country Winegrowers the Cooperative Wine Cellar Irouléguy or in local producers who will explain their work with passion.
The texts are from the book Home “Holiday Country, Basque Country” at the initiative of Gites de France.